The Florida Department of Health in Pinellas County is now offering routine medical and dental services on a sliding scale to children, teens, and adults living at 101-200% of the Federal Poverty Level. Please see chart below.
Fees are based on the declared income of the child’s family or the individual.
Appointments are now available.
Medicaid clients welcome.
For more information or to schedule your first appointment, call 727-524-4410
Clinics for adults under 65 who are uninsured or on Medicaid:
Clinics for children and teens who are uninsured or on Medicaid (addresses above):
- Northeast High School, St. Petersburg, 2:30-5:30pm
- 5500 16th Street N., 33703
- Health Departments, 8am-5pm:
- St. Petersburg, 205 Dr. MLK Jr St N, 33701
- Pinellas Park, 6350 76 Ave N, 33781
- Mid-County in Largo, 8751 Ulmerton Rd, 33771
- Clearwater, 310 N. Myrtle Ave, 33755
- Tarpon Springs, 301 S. Disston Ave., 34689
- St. Petersburg Health Department, 8:30am-5pm
- Mid-County Health Department in Largo, 9am-2:30pm
- Northeast High School, 2:30pm-5:30pm
LIP is funded by the State of Florida to “ensure continued government support for the provision of health care services to Medicaid, underinsured and uninsured populations.” For information about LIP funding, go to http://ahca.myflorida.com/Medicaid/medicaid_reform/lip/index.shtml.